OYCP Wellness & Nutrition Policy

Pursuant to the Child Nutritional Reauthorization Act of 2004, Public Law 108-265 and the Oregon Department of Education’s Federal School Meal Reimbursement program, the Oregon National Guard Youth Challenge Program shall operate a Wellness/Nutrition program that incorporates National Guard Bureau standards, cadet physical standards, daily physical activity and nutritional education/diet instruction. At a minimum, it shall focus on responsible health, hygiene and personal development.

Wellness & Nutrition Policy

OYCP Wellness Outcomes

   Wellness Outcomes

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.