The OYCP Scholarship Committee issues Post Residential scholarships to graduates of the Program who are seeking to further their education at an accredited university, college, technical school, trade school, or apprentice program. Graduates from all graduating classes are welcome to apply for the scholarships.
General Instructions to Applicant
- To be eligible an applicant must be an OYCP graduate attending college or a trade school.
- Submit the online application below to OYCP by the deadline due date. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be considered.
- Questions concerning your application should be directed to the counseling department. Call 541-317-9623 ext 228 or 248.
- Personal information is shared with the Central Oregon Youth Investment Foundation (COYIF) in order to process scholarships.
- Applications are due by November 8, 2019.
If you have questions please contact Mr. Bowen at 541-317-9623 ext 228 or at firstname.lastname@example.org