- This event has passed.
Class 65 Intake Plt 1 & 3
January 11 @ 09:00 - 16:00
Reporting Day Instructions
1st Platoon 1/11/23 show up time 9:00 am
3rd Platoon 1/11/23 show up time 1:00 pm
4th Platoon 1/12/23 show up time 9:00 am
Checklist of items to bring:
- Copy of medical insurance card.
- Credit card, debit card, or Safeway Gift card to establish a pharmacy account here (Mandatory).
- Applicant’s Social Security number (SSN#) or card.
- All required supplies in a large clear disposable bag.
- Any missing application materials or change of information material.
- Five letters that you have written to your applicant.
- Ensure applicant’s first and last name are on each envelope.
- Number the envelopes 1 through 5.
Attire and appearance for all applicants:
- Fitted pants (properly fitted, not baggy).
- Casual shirt or blouse.
- Fitted quality running shoes (No flip-flops or sandals).
- Males: Haircut to “Military Standard”. This means a number 1 clipper blade cut.
- Males: Clean shaven face. No beards, mustaches, or goatees.
- Females: Hair will be styled above the collar or cut above the collar.
Prohibited Items for all applicants
- Artificial hair coloring
- Hair weaves
- Hair extensions
- Caps, hats, visors, beanies
- Dresses, skirts
- Tank tops or sleeveless shirts/blouses
- Electronic devices (Cell phones, iPods, mp3 players, cameras, etc.)
- Aerosol cans of any kind
- Books, magazines, or newspapers
- Money, credit/debit cards, wallets/purses
- Jewelry, rings, watches, etc.
- Synthetic/acrylic nails and nail polish
- Tobacco/alcohol/vaping products
If you have any questions please call our Admissions Department at 541-317-9623 ext 223 or 225.